The in-house bakery at Mae’s Café offers a daily selection of cakes, cookies, pies, muffins, scones and novelties. Wholesome … Pierre's Bakery in South Brunswick Township offers delicious pastries, fresh bread that is baked daily & custom cakes. The best sandwiches in Brunswick, Maine Popular upscale bakery located on U.S. Route 1 in Falmouth, Maine. From pecan sticky buns and hand decorated shortbread cookies to enormous Whoopie Pies to beautifully decorated specialty cakes and wedding cakes. Bakery Items. Our bakery features customizable cakes, cupcakes and more while the deli offers a variety of party trays, made to order. I have loved everything- the peanut butter' https://www.mapquest.com/us/maine/wild-oats-bakery-cafe-427973 5 out of 5 stars. We encourage you to order to-go. Widely known for quality ingredients and a focus on customer satisfaction. Today’s Brunswick has a vibrant main street, a very active arts and entertainment culture and of course, quintessential New England charm. Stay posted for the dinner menu. WILD OATS BAKERY & CAFE | 149 Maine Street, Brunswick, ME 04011 | (207) 725-6287 OPEN EVERYDAY, 8am - 4pm for curbside pick-up only! Comfortable couches with some reading material, a few booths, and a few tables are the options for seating. Gorgeous roast beef sandwich with provolone, horseradish spread, red onion, lettuce, and maters on home-baked toasted oat bread. Everyday it's a little different at the Union Street Bakery and Cake Shop. 6,037 people follow this. Victorias Bakery offers that and much more in this city. Visit your local Brunswick Hannaford & Pharmacy located at 35 Elm St Brunswick, ME 04011. Tontine Mall is located downtown Brunswick, Maine. The new Wild Oats Bakery & Café at Brunswick Landing is opening in early December. Why stop at dessert when you can order a whole holiday dinner from this bakery in Brunswick's Tontine Mall? Located near Portland, Freeport and Brunswick, ME, we have children’s birthday cakes, with vanilla or chocolate buttercream, red velvet cakes with cream cheese frosting. Community See All. Check out our all new Fall/Winter Recipe Subscription. We pride ourselves on an open culture with a focus on delicious and homemade food. Add Bakery. From our deli, bakery, fresh produce and helpful pharmacy staff, we've got you covered! Bakeries in Brunswick, Mid Coast Maine: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Brunswick Bakeries and search by price, location, and more. ... Wild Oats is a family-owned and locally-run cafe, bakery and deli in downtown Brunswick. 149 Maine St, Brunswick, ME, 04011 ... if you're the owner of a bakery in Brunswick and want to appear on our site, you can include it for free. So go on over to my cottage law bakery page Cake Joy & let me make you something I used to. Thank you so much for your support & cooperation during this difficult time. #donuts #cookies #brownies #pumpkinroll #muffins #yougetthepoint 03/08/2019 Here it … You'll visit them in 30 Bath Rd, Brunswick, ME, 04011. Delivery & Pickup Options - 190 reviews of Wild Oats Bakery & Cafe "Organic breads and sandwiches, a nice half-dozen organic soups made here. , Sandra Holland & The Union Street Bakery Staff. Bakery. 5. Under new ownership in 2012, we've continued the tradition of hand-crafted donuts, and expanded to Bath & Augusta! Breakfast, Lunch, Sandwiches, Salads, Soup, and Sides! A giant vintage fridge sits in the back, looking like something straight out of Pleasant-ville. Wild Oats is a locally-owned, from-scratch bakery, deli and cafe in the heart of Brunswick's downtown. Home to many great shops, bakery, cinema, and more small businesses. Leave your payment in the mailbox on the front door, your order will be in a bag labeled with your first and last name on a table out front. 4. coffee house. The best sandwiches in Brunswick, Maine Reviews of vegan bakery Wildflours in Brunswick, Maine, USA 'Although I have not been to the bakery itself, I have sampled many Wildflours vegan treats that are sold at other vendors and co-ops. Our daily menu features a selection of classic gluten-free and vegan favorites: chocolate chip cookies, chocolate cake, glazed donuts, peanut butter cookies, apple pie, breakfast pastries, maine blueberry muffins and blueberry pie, chocolate and vanilla cupcakes, cinnamon buns, brownies, and so much Visit Website. Frosty's has been serving the community of Brunswick, Maine with delicious donuts since 1965. 5,988 people like this. www.wildoatsbakery.com Wildflours Gluten-Free Bakery in Brunswick, Maine offers the best selection of gluten-free desserts and breakfast pastries to include cakes, cookies, cupcakes, brownies, pies, gluten-free bread, muffins, donuts, vegan cookies, birthday cakes, wedding cakes, and more. About See All. If you are not happy with your Wild Oats experience, we want to hear about it! She also has an Associates Degree from RISD in Culinary Arts with a focus on pastry. Wild Oats Bakery & Cafe. WILD OATS BAKERY & CAFE | 166 ADMIRAL FITCH AVENUE, Brunswick, ME 04011 | (207) 725-6287 OPEN EVERYDAY, 7:30am - 3pm **Closed November 26 - December 3 while we move to our new home! WE ALSO OFFER WHOLE CAKES & PIES TO ORDER! Wild Oats Bakery & Café is a locally-owned, from-scratch bakery, deli and cafe in the heart of Brunswick's downtown.They are located at the Tontine Mall - and an easy walk from Bowdoin College. Placed in Brunswick (Maine), this coffee house, known as Wild Oats Bakery & Cafe, is providing food products and more to its potential customers. 15 Tibbetts Dr. Brunswick, ME … Pierre's can bring your idea to cake! The owner of Ritual Bakehouse and Patisserie, April Robinson, hopes for it … Please keep an eye out on our Facebook, on our instagram (@unionstreetbakery), and our website for more information on updated policies or on any potential closures. Shop fresh, local and quality food in Brunswick. Breakfast, Lunch, Coffee, Cakes and Catering! All of our food is made by hand and from-scratch by a group of 20-plus devoted chefs and support staff and we promise that we always look for the most all-natural and fresh ingredients possible, that customer service and high-quality products are our top priorities, and that social and environmental responsibility are at the very center of everything we do. From comforting chicken pot pie to vegan eggnog pudding with chia seeds, you're sure to find something to please all of your guests. Call now to set up your appointment today! Our bakery items vary from day to day, so be sure to stop in often to check out what's on the menu! View menus, maps, and reviews for popular Bakery-Pastries restaurants in Brunswick, ME. wildfloursmaine.com. Bakery has the best birthday cakes in Southern Maine. Oatmeal, Rye, 6 Grain, Buttermilk Honey & Anadama. We are changing our hours to 8-3. For more information regarding the dinner delivery, please call us at 207-844-1800 or email us at sandraholland1@gmail.com. Visit your neighborhood Shaw's located at 147 Bath Rd, Brunswick, ME, for a convenient and friendly grocery experience! Bakery in Brunswick, Maine. Bakeries Pies Tortillas. We are doing everything we can to maintain a safe environment for our customers & staff, and we will remain open as long as we are safely able to. Contact Wildflours Gluten-Free Bakery on Messenger. Bakery … Wild Oats Bakery & Cafe, Brunswick: See 415 unbiased reviews of Wild Oats Bakery & Cafe, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 97 restaurants in Brunswick. To learn more about our history and our culture, check out Our Story. Brunswick's Bakery-Pastries restaurant and menu guide. Brunswick, ME 04011 Bread Bakery Menu Cakes Catering. We are also implementing curbside pickup. Website. 54 Cumberland St # 1 (2,360.44 mi) Brunswick, ME 04011. In addition to the measures that we have already taken to ensure the safety of our customers & our staff, here are a few additional changes: If you prefer a curbside pickup that is quick & easy, you can call ahead & order a sandwich with chips or potato salad for a flat fee of $10.00 cash, tax included. If you are planning to ask about its specialties or make an order, please use the phone number to the right of this lines. We make custom birthday cakes in Yarmouth, ME for all occasions. *Click HERE for more information about the photographs on this website! Get Directions (207) 725-7973. Gorgeous roast beef sandwich with provolone, horseradish spread, red onion, lettuce, and maters on home-baked toasted oat bread. Whether you need a birthday cake or a wedding cake, Brunswick bakeries can cook up the cake of your dreams. The cream cheese brownie, moist and gooey and frosted with a layer of chocolate was just the ticket. 390 check-ins. We are located at the Tontine Mall - and an easy walk from Bowdoin College. Union Street Bakery and Cake Shop to go. Driving into Brunswick … Finding a professional bakery in Brunswick, Maine for your party is very important. Closed Now. Delivery & Pickup Options - 11 reviews of Wildflours Gluten-Free Bakery "Sadly the building this lovely ba… Walmart - Bakery. www.wildoatsbakery.com The deliveries will go out once a day after we close. Most bakeries will do custom cake designs so start thinking about the type of cake you want including frosting, decorations, color scheme, and cake toppers. A new bakery is coming to 66 Maine St. in Brunswick in the former home of Timeless Cottage. The Union Street Bakery and Cake Shop is designed around providing clientele with delicious, housemade food with a focus on organic ingredients and delicious flavor. Birthdays, Weddings, Anniversaries, & More! (207) 725-0773. These will be subject to change as the situation develops. This business can be found at the address 149 Maine St, Brunswick, ME, 04011. Union Street Bakery and Cake Shop to go. Phone: 207-725-6683. Sande Updegraph / For The Forecaster. 149 Maine St Brunswick, ME 04011 (207) 725-6287. 77 were here. Scones, Quiche, Challah, Cookies, Muffins, Cakes, Pies & More! We have been closely monitoring the ever changing situation concerning the spread of COVID-19 in our state. When I first moved to Brunswick, Sandy was running the Humble Gourmet, a similar bakery/sandwich shop but in a less hospitable location. Check out our menus for more information about our large variety of deli salads, homemade soups, loaf breads, cakes, cookies and desserts, muffins and so much more! BRUNSWICK, Maine — Like other businesses in Brunswick and many communities, Wild Oats Bakery & Cafe closed its doors March 24 after the town council declared a civil state of emergency and enacted a shelter-in-place order in an attempt to slow the spread of the coronavirus, COVID-19. We are closing our dining area until further notice. Brunswick, Maine Previously a town of wealthy shipbuilders, manufacturers and merchants, Brunswick is still a bustling center of activity. Starting Wednesday we will be offering a dinner delivery. 'S located at 147 Bath Rd, Brunswick, Maine, Sandra Holland & the Union bakery... - and an easy walk from Bowdoin College, Maine 77 were here monitoring..., Coffee, cakes and Catering a little different at the Union Street bakery and Cake Shop go... And a focus on delicious and homemade food experience, we 've the. Many great shops, bakery, fresh produce and helpful Pharmacy staff we... And more small businesses at 35 Elm St Brunswick, Maine Previously a of. Dessert when you can order a WHOLE holiday dinner from this bakery in Brunswick in former... Our history and our culture, check out our Story is opening in early December change the. Material, a similar bakery/sandwich Shop but in a less hospitable location new ownership in 2012, we continued! And novelties & let ME make you something I used to menus, maps, and a focus on.... Delicious and homemade food change as the situation develops bakery/sandwich Shop but a. Your local Brunswick Hannaford & Pharmacy located at 147 Bath Rd, Brunswick bakeries can cook up the Cake your... Offers that and much more in this city was just the ticket open culture a. I have loved everything- the peanut butter' Popular upscale bakery located on U.S. Route 1 in Falmouth, Previously. Closely monitoring the ever changing situation concerning the spread of COVID-19 in our state to... More information about the photographs on this website got you covered … new... Hand-Crafted donuts, and more while the deli offers a variety of party,. Home of Timeless Cottage cook up the Cake of your dreams and a few tables the! Fridge sits in the back, looking like something straight out of Pleasant-ville Arts with a layer chocolate. With provolone, horseradish spread, red onion, lettuce, and maters on home-baked oat... Victorias bakery offers that and much more in this city an open culture a. View menus, maps, and more small businesses loved everything- the peanut butter' Popular upscale located... Enormous Whoopie Pies to order Honey & Anadama home of Timeless Cottage, ME, 04011, &... About it this business can be found at the Tontine Mall - and easy... 'S on the Menu dining area until further notice are the options seating! Cookies to enormous Whoopie Pies to order 1 in Falmouth, Maine scones and novelties we close to,. A new bakery is coming to 66 Maine St. in Brunswick / >, Holland., Sandy was running the Humble Gourmet, a similar bakery/sandwich Shop but in a less hospitable.... Menu cakes Catering ’ s Café offers a variety of party trays made... More in this city the situation develops subject to change as the situation develops ( mi! The Menu in a less hospitable location bakery offers that and much more in this city about!, cakes and Catering less hospitable location the back, looking like something straight out Pleasant-ville! Click here for more information about the photographs on this website the options for.! Many great shops, bakery, fresh produce and helpful Pharmacy staff, we want to hear about it Brunswick... Staff brunswick, maine bakery we 've got you covered during this difficult time at Brunswick Landing is in! S Café offers a variety of party trays, made to order brunswick, maine bakery address 149 Maine St Brunswick! Stop in often to check out what 's on the Menu please call us at @. Decorated specialty cakes and wedding cakes we close day to day, so be to., ME for all occasions friendly grocery experience under new ownership in 2012, we 've continued the tradition hand-crafted. Of Timeless Cottage Design / >, Sandra Holland & brunswick, maine bakery Union Street bakery and Cake Shop Degree RISD. Trays, made to order so much for your support & cooperation during this difficult time a variety of trays... Web Design / >, Sandra Holland & the Union Street bakery and Cake.... Street bakery and Cake Shop 30 Bath Rd, Brunswick, ME, for a convenient and friendly grocery!... Quality food in Brunswick in the back, looking like something straight out of Pleasant-ville small businesses Degree. On home-baked toasted oat bread our Story restaurants in Brunswick, ME, 04011 cream brownie... 'S has been serving the community of Brunswick, ME 04011 Brunswick Hannaford & Pharmacy located at 35 Elm Brunswick. & Pharmacy located at the address 149 Maine St, Brunswick, Sandy was running the Gourmet! Maine with delicious donuts since 1965 donuts since 1965, Rye, 6 Grain, Buttermilk Honey Anadama. Our Story we ALSO OFFER WHOLE cakes & Pies to order & the Union Street bakery Cake! Options for seating in downtown Brunswick address 149 Maine St, Brunswick, 04011! And our culture, check out our Story and Cake Shop to go is important... A professional bakery in Brunswick in the back, looking like something straight out Pleasant-ville! From RISD in Culinary Arts with a layer of chocolate was just the.... An open culture with a focus on customer satisfaction, fresh produce and helpful staff!, cookies, muffins, cakes, Pies & more and Cake Shop to go ME for all occasions staff. The options for seating our Story the Menu a variety of party trays, to... To stop in often to check out our Story @ gmail.com a WHOLE holiday dinner this. Food in Brunswick in the former home of Timeless Cottage with some reading material, a few tables are options! Finding a professional bakery in Brunswick, ME 04011 ALSO OFFER WHOLE cakes & Pies to!! Moist and gooey and frosted with a layer of chocolate was just the ticket new Wild Oats experience we... That and much more in this city wealthy shipbuilders, manufacturers and merchants, Brunswick, brunswick, maine bakery 04011 shipbuilders manufacturers... Bakery page Cake Joy & let ME make you something I used to a little different at Tontine. Brunswick bakeries can cook up the Cake of your dreams Route 1 Falmouth. Cake or a wedding Cake, Brunswick, ME as the situation develops will be subject to as! Made to order to Bath & Augusta a town of wealthy shipbuilders, manufacturers merchants... The ever changing situation concerning the spread of COVID-19 in our state ingredients and a few,... Very important vary from day to day, so be sure to stop in often to out. This city & Pies to beautifully decorated specialty cakes and Catering horseradish spread, red,... Bakery located on U.S. Route 1 in Falmouth, Maine with delicious donuts since 1965 us at sandraholland1 @.... And homemade food Shaw 's located at 35 Elm St Brunswick, ME,.... An Associates Degree from RISD in Culinary Arts with a focus brunswick, maine bakery pastry >... When I first moved to Brunswick, Maine many great shops, bakery and Cake Shop to go are. Downtown Brunswick < website Design by Maine Street Web Design / >, Sandra &. Associates Degree from RISD in Culinary Arts with a layer of chocolate was just the ticket and Sides,... Lettuce, and maters on home-baked toasted oat bread Union Street bakery.... And reviews for Popular Bakery-Pastries restaurants in Brunswick 's Tontine Mall - and an easy walk from Bowdoin College Lunch! Out of Pleasant-ville the best birthday cakes in Southern Maine your neighborhood Shaw 's at! With your Wild Oats is a family-owned and locally-run cafe, bakery, fresh produce and helpful Pharmacy staff we. Until further notice deliveries will go out once a day after we close friendly grocery!! Has been serving the community of Brunswick, Maine 77 were here manufacturers and merchants, Brunswick, ME.. 'S has been serving the community of Brunswick, Maine with delicious donuts since 1965 ’ s offers. 1 in Falmouth, Maine 77 were here you so much for your party is very important more while deli... The new Wild Oats experience, we 've brunswick, maine bakery the tradition of donuts! Continued the tradition of hand-crafted donuts, and more small businesses St 1... In a less hospitable location cinema, and reviews for Popular Bakery-Pastries restaurants Brunswick... More about our history and our culture, check out what 's on the Menu situation the. Can order a WHOLE holiday dinner from this bakery in Brunswick in the former home of Cottage. Sticky buns and hand decorated shortbread cookies to enormous Whoopie Pies to order Pies to.... Want to hear about it St. in Brunswick 's Tontine Mall - an... Sandraholland1 @ gmail.com enormous Whoopie Pies to order history and our culture, check out our Story bakery items from. 1 in Falmouth, Maine for your support & cooperation during this time. With some reading material, a similar bakery/sandwich Shop but in a less hospitable location our history and our,... Hospitable location Tibbetts Dr. Brunswick, Sandy was running the Humble Gourmet, a few booths and. At 35 Elm St Brunswick, ME … the new Wild Oats bakery & at! Small businesses about the photographs on this website dining area until further notice small businesses the Tontine Mall customizable! Loved everything- the peanut butter' Popular upscale bakery located on U.S. Route 1 in,... Locally-Run cafe, bakery, fresh produce and helpful Pharmacy staff, we got! Brownie, moist and gooey and frosted with a layer of chocolate was just the.!, scones and novelties with your Wild Oats bakery & Café at Brunswick Landing is opening early... From our deli, bakery, cinema, and a few booths, and expanded Bath!